My partner’s blog
If you’ve got a minute to check out my partner’s single parenting blog https://singleparentpessimist.co.uk we’d really appreciate tat. It doesn’t have anything to do with bathrooms obviously! It was originally a single parenting blog but has since grown to cover all sorts of topics related to parenting, mental health, well-being, family life plus much more.
But it’s still pretty interesting so here I’m devoting a little of my time and some of the space on my website to promoting it hopefully driving a little more traffic to her single parenting blog and find her some regular readers if possible.
Her name’s Claire and she’s a qualified social worker, a freelance journalist, a podcast host and a blogger as well as being an amazing woman, a brilliant mum and step-mum and all I could ask for in a partner really!
You can find out all about her here: https://ow.ly/8sGp50NELfs
Her blog can be found here: https://singleparentpessimist.co.uk where, well it’s a single parenting blog so she blogs about parenting, blended families, getting older, relationships, children’s wellbeing, reviewing days out and more!
Here you can find MindVox a podcast about mental health, neurodivergence and self-care: https://ow.ly/PfHb50NELgu
So here’s a little selection of posts from her blog. If there’s anything that might interest you then please take a look. Thanks!
- ADHD: The Different Symptoms for Adults and Children – https://ow.ly/JVFc50NELhx
- Signs of Burnout and Ways to Manage It – https://ow.ly/Fn9R50NELij
- Tips for Teaching Children How to Stay Safe Online – https://ow.ly/mHLK50NELiu
- Children’s Mental Health Week 2023: Ways to Connect With Your Child – https://ow.ly/G3hT50NELob
- Late ADHD Diagnosis: One Year On – https://ow.ly/qzXO50NELpu
- Surviving Christmas with ADHD and Autism: Tips to Manage Festive Expectations – https://ow.ly/urUg50NELq4
- The Benefits of Collagen in Mid-Life: Win Gorgeous Greens and Peptide+ Collagen – https://ow.ly/pIqa50NELqp
- Bereavement During Childhood: How to Support Young People with Grief – https://ow.ly/hvU950NELqY
- How to Help Someone Who’s Suicidal: World Suicide Prevention Day – https://ow.ly/xojq50NELrc
- Self-Destructive Behaviours: Ways to Recognise and Remove Them – https://ow.ly/uBUs50NELrv
- Ninja Warrior UK Eastbourne: Our Review – https://ow.ly/OfKN50NELsF
- LaserZone Birthday Parties: Our Review of their Brighton Venue – https://ow.ly/hyqa50NELtt
- Children’s Mental Health Week 2022: Tips To Help Kids Grow Emotionally – https://ow.ly/iEH350NELuk